Vinyl

AllStarMovies

Original Poster
Hey all!

I recently uncovered a plethora of 60s and 70s Disney soundtracks on 33s and even an old Disneyland vinyl. Which got me thinking, anyone know of some other good Disney albums out there??

I have my eye on the "We Love Disney" collection from last year, and maybe even an 80s WDW soundtrack. I am a fanatic for the parks! Any suggestions would be amazing!

Thanks!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
My two favorite albums from that era ...one was a record that you got from Gulf with a tank of gas...I played the grooves off the album over the years.
hsfront.jpg

hsback.jpg

The other one was the Haunted Mansion record that got many uses at Halloween . The A side was spooky stories , but the B side was just sound effects!!!

I made many a haunted house with that record.

hhfront.jpg
hhrear.jpg

AllStarMovies

Original Poster
My two favorite albums from that era ...one was a record that you got from Gulf with a tank of gas...I played the grooves off the album over the years.
View attachment 165513
View attachment 165514

The other one was the Haunted Mansion record that got many uses at Halloween . The A side was spooky stories , but the B side was just sound effects!!!

I made many a haunted house with that record.

View attachment 165515 View attachment 165516

I actually have that 1st one, great songs! But I'll have to be on the lookout for that Haunted Mansion one, that's my all time favorite attraction. You, my friend, just added a "must have" to my checklist :)

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
The Official Album of Walt Disney World EPCOT Center from 1983 is a great one. It has many of the original songs from Epcot's original pavilions.

I know in the past, Disney has also released picture discs, not of soundtracks, but the stories of their various animated movies in a kind of audio book adaptation.

AllStarMovies

Original Poster
The Official Album of Walt Disney World EPCOT Center from 1983 is a great one. It has many of the original songs from Epcot's original pavilions.

I know in the past, Disney has also released picture discs, not of soundtracks, but the stories of their various animated movies in a kind of audio book adaptation.

Awesome, Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom