Vintage 1983 Figment bag?

Jesi

Original Poster
Hi all!

I bought this bag a few years ago at an antique/vintage clothing store in Old Towne Orange. There aren't any official Disney tags inside - only one that says R.J. Singer International, inc.

I've tried numerous searches about this bag and nothing comes up, so I don't know if it's official Disney merchandise or what? (Especially considering I bough[COUNTDOWN=][/COUNTDOWN]t it in southern California and it's an EPCOT piece - most antiques there are exclusively Disneyland, all things considered).

Does anyone else have any answers for me? Or who can point me in the right direction of where I can find any? Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_9716.JPG
    IMG_9716.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9717.JPG
    IMG_9717.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9718.JPG
    IMG_9718.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 52

Figments Friend

@Jesi -

Neat bag!
Looks like a early piece to me, and legit.
Many of the early EPCOT Center collectibles were produced by companies in California.

These types of bags were popular for children back in the early 1980s, which also leads me to beleive this is 'real'.
Also, this same graphic shown on the bags front was also used on official t-shirts and other items sold in the Park back in 1983.

Congrats on finding a cool collectible related to my favorite Attraction, the Original 'Journey Into Imagination'!
:)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom