Who do you like more villians or heros?

• Villian

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Hero

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beauty and the

I difficult question especially for us girls. We all like to date a villian for the fun and excitment but we only want to marry a hero who will love and protect us for ever. Confused you bet we are:confused:

Ariel

Originally posted by Beauty and the
I difficult question especially for us girls. We all like to date a villian for the fun and excitment but we only want to marry a hero who will love and protect us for ever. Confused you bet we are:confused:

Very good point beauty...it is a tough choice...but, I suppose in the end, I'd choose the hero...

...after I've had enough fun with the villain...

;)

dopey

why are you girls interpreting this question as "who do you want to bang?"

villains are always more interesting and entertaining. but we cheer the hero because his/her victory assures that all is right with the world.

that said, all i can add is that pocahontas is much hotter than cruella deville! :)

Ariel

Originally posted by dopey
why are you girls interpreting this question as "who do you want to bang?"

villains are always more interesting and entertaining. but we cheer the hero because his/her victory assures that all is right with the world.

that said, all i can add is that pocahontas is much hotter than cruella deville! :)

I don't think we implied that at all, my dear dopey....I think you're just reading it the wrong way....

:slurp:

dopey

Originally posted by Ariel

I don't think we implied that at all, my dear dopey....I think you're just reading it the wrong way....

:slurp:

from left to right, top to bottom, no?

and with you girls, between the lines, as well.

and what is this :slurp: all about?

Ariel

from left to right, top to bottom, no?

and with you girls, between the lines, as well.

and what is this :slurp: all about?

I don't know what you're talking about...we know you guys have trouble reading the regular way, never mind between the lines. ;)

and this :slurp: ? That's for me to know and you to find out.

:zipit:

dopey

I don't know what you're talking about...we know you guys have trouble reading the regular way, never mind between the lines. ;)

and this :slurp: ? That's for me to know and you to find out.

:zipit:

you keep this up and i'm gonna have to take you out back to the shed. then we'll see who's :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :animwink:

Ariel

you keep this up and i'm gonna have to take you out back to the shed. then we'll see who's :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :animwink:

Promise?

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :animwink:

dopey

Originally posted by Beauty and the

Chapped lips:animwink:

hmmm. from all the blowing i guess....

blowing wind. cold blowing wind. that's what i mean. don't want you ladies getting the wrong impression.

as for you, miss fish, you should know that the grill is in the shed and tomorrow is friday.

Ariel

hmmm. from all the blowing i guess....

blowing wind. cold blowing wind. that's what i mean. don't want you ladies getting the wrong impression.

as for you, miss fish, you should know that the grill is in the shed and tomorrow is friday.

Why get so defensive? What else would we possibly think the use of the word blowing could mean? :veryconfu

As for tomorrow, bring it on. Shall I wear my best shells? ;)

dopey

Why get so defensive? What else would we possibly think the use of the word blowing could mean? :veryconfu

As for tomorrow, bring it on. Shall I wear my best shells? ;)

i just noticed you said you'd choose to take the hero in the end. that has so many possible meanings. i hope you'll explain what you mean when you come over friday night for the fish fry. it's a shell-optional party.

dopey

Originally posted by Maria

:eek: :slurp: :eek: :eek: :slurp: :eek: :slurp: ......

:eek: :snore:

;)

and the award for best use of smilies in a thread gone terribly wrong goes to...maria!

my goodness, woman. that is such an accurate outline, it's scary.

Ariel

i just noticed you said you'd choose to take the hero in the end. that has so many possible meanings. i hope you'll explain what you mean when you come over friday night for the fish fry. it's a shell-optional party.

i would be happy to explain it to you...just be patient with me. i wouldn't miss the fish fry for anything...i'll be there with (or without) shells on.

:animwink:

Maria

and the award for best use of smilies in a thread gone terribly wrong goes to...maria!

my goodness, woman. that is such an accurate outline, it's scary.

Thank you! I always try to do my best... :eek: :lookaroun :zipit:
;) ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom