Villian Dinner at GF

Should the Villiand get the boot?

• Keep 'em

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Villains out Pooh in

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Villians out but please not Pooh (who then?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No More Character Meals!

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

bobaloo000

Original Poster
I heard the villain dinner at GF was being replaced with ANOTHER Pooh dinner. Anyone else hear that, and if so when? I have reservations for the Villain dinner in August and will cancel if it changes. I'm already going to Crystal Palace another day.

M

Mr Lightbeer

We too have reservations for Villian Dinner in August,but like you now we don't.Maybe we could meet up and if wdw critic isn't too busy slagging off Disney he could be our villian:D :D :D

M

Mr Lightbeer

by the way it goes on June 11,the Villian dinner is to be replaced with the Pooh and Co Dinner and breakfast that was at Artist Point.

Attachments

• tigger.gif
    tigger.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 381

Brett

Bah! I was never got the chance to eat at the Villians Dinner, which I hope to. I love the Disney Villians, and I can't stand to see another Pooh breakfast.

Tramp

If the Villain dinner is removed from the GF, don't u think it might pop up someplace else unless it's been a total flop.
Pooh is far more popular than the Villains among families with small kids cuz the Villians scare small kids....and the last time we were at the GF, we were able to walk into the Villain dinner without reservations.:( Kids at that dinner do not flock around the characters like they do for Pooh or Mickey dinners.
Perhaps it's their intention to try to relieve some of the crowd pressure at the Crystal palace.

Brett

I'd hope the Villian dinner would pop up somewhere else, my question is where? I was thinking that somewhere in Disney Studios might be the place to relocate this great idea.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Brett
I'd hope the Villian dinner would pop up somewhere else, my question is where? I was thinking that somewhere in Disney Studios might be the place to relocate this great idea.

Yes, that would probably be the best place for it. Unless of course a Villians Park is built....

mouse_luv

I hope it's not going away. But if it is they have so many characters that aren't used for these kind of things and they choose Pooh and friends again?!? :banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom