Villa's At Wilderness Lodge

faithful

Does anyone have any input on the Villa's At Wilderness Lodge? I can't find much info since it opened this year so not covered by any book. I have a 2 bedroom reserved for 10 days but before I put down $ was wondering if it was worth the dinero. Any info or expertise appreciated.:D

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by faithful
Does anyone have any input on the Villa's At Wilderness Lodge? I can't find much info since it opened this year so not covered by any book. I have a 2 bedroom reserved for 10 days but before I put down $ was wondering if it was worth the dinero. Any info or expertise appreciated.:D

If it's close to anything like Wilderness Lodge, Old Key West or Boardwalk go ahead and release the hounds.

Translation: put your money down!:)

Upvote 0
I stayed there in Feb. It is right next to Wilderness lodge and the rooms are a bit smaller then @ OKW and Boardwalk, although every DVC employee will deny it. IF you are getting the 2 bedroom it is definetly worth the $$$$ ONLY is you use the kitchen to cook ur meals, bkfst and dinner. Otherwise stay @ a cheaper resort. THE KITCHEN IS WHAT MAKES IT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of places outside of DIsney to go food shopping, Goodings ,Super Wallmart (don' laugh they are a hell of a lot cheaper then Super Markets and have the exact same products)

Upvote 0

Nifty

DVC member loves it

I for one, as a member of the Disney Vacation Club loved staying there in May of 2001. It was quieter, it seemed, than the main lodge, but just a short walk away from everything the main lodge has to offer. I agree with donaldduck1967 in that to get the full value from the price, you must use the kitchen. I was there an entire week, and used the fridge and the toaster and of course the sink. But the room to spread out is also valuable in itself. It is amazing what one wall and a door can do to make you feel more relaxed. Also, the one and two bedrooms have a jacuzzi tub. It also seemed like the pool out back was less crowded, as well as the hottub, but the main pool is just a short walk away if you want the excitement of a larger pool. Have a stay there, I think it is worth the dough.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom