Viewing Fireworks from Poly or Floridian?

coltow

We watch both Wishes and the MVMCP fireworks from the beach at Poly. There is a great view from there, but it is hard to hear the music.

Upvote 0

tikiman

Yes you can. The poly has the best angle being directly in line with the castle.

Yeah I would have to agree. Not that the GF and Contemporary don't have great and unique views of the fireworks but the castle is right in line with the fireworks and lagoon and it looks great. At the pool area you can hear the music and you can also be at the beach to watch the Electric Water Pageant since they are one after the other at the Polynesian.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

On my honeymoon, my husband and I went to the Poly beach that was closest to the Grand Floridian. It was the most private, there was only one other couple there. We could not hear the music at all - but that was okay with us. It's beautiful!

Good luck with your ADR's - Kona Cafe & Ohana are both great choices for pre-firework dinners!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I have not seen them from the Poly but have from the dock at GF. Could see them well but the music was hard to hear. Going to try and catch them again this year from the beach - just to have the experience. :wave:

Upvote 0

pjulie75

Original Poster
Managed to book both, so Grand Floridian for dinner 2nd night followed by a cruise to see fireworks and Poly of 4th July. Can you tell I am excited:sohappy: It is our 10th wedding anniversary and cruise will be a surprise for my husband and family ssssshhhhhhh:zipit:

Upvote 0

truz

We'll be there in July for our Honeymoon and are going to the Luau Dinner Show at the Polynesian one night. I was wondering what time do the Fireworks start during the summer months. Wanted to see the timing and if we'd be able to hang out on the beach after dinner there to catch the fireworks.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We'll be there in July for our Honeymoon and are going to the Luau Dinner Show at the Polynesian one night. I was wondering what time do the Fireworks start during the summer months. Wanted to see the timing and if we'd be able to hang out on the beach after dinner there to catch the fireworks.

You will be in the 9pm or 10pm show times. Have a great trip!!

Upvote 0

pjulie75

Original Poster
I asked for 4th of July and she said probably 10pm:shrug: I hope so, we have dinner reservations for 8.10pm, we are going to have dinner then find a space on the beach and relax

Upvote 0

WDWNooby

Yeah I would have to agree. Not that the GF and Contemporary don't have great and unique views of the fireworks but the castle is right in line with the fireworks and lagoon and it looks great. At the pool area you can hear the music and you can also be at the beach to watch the Electric Water Pageant since they are one after the other at the Polynesian.

Tikiman...I wanted to take a moment to compliment you and thank you for your Poly website. It's amazing. I wish I would have known about it sooner! I'm trying to cram as much into my little brain as possible before it shuts down.

Great job!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom