Videos of Nighttime Spectaculars in Disney Now App

mikejs78

Premium Member
Original Poster
Not sure if people were aware of this, but the Disney Now app has a section 'Disney Parks Magic' that has HD High Quality recordings of two of WDWs nighttime Spectaculars - Happily Ever After has been there for a while, and Rivers of Light just got added this week. I suspect more will be coming as time goes by.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Not sure if people were aware of this, but the Disney Now app has a section 'Disney Parks Magic' that has HD High Quality recordings of two of WDWs nighttime Spectaculars - Happily Ever After has been there for a while, and Rivers of Light just got added this week. I suspect more will be coming as time goes by.

I wonder if TDO has done the numbers on whether they can replace *REAL* fireworks shows with recordings and just stream it to devices and/or install large monitors on Main Street.

Maybe watch the fireworks for free on your device, upcharge for real...

drizgirl

I wonder if TDO has done the numbers on whether they can replace *REAL* fireworks shows with recordings and just stream it to devices and/or install large monitors on Main Street.

Well, I hear they have put large monitors on Sunset Boulevard. Can Main Street be far behind?

When they were filming for the Christmas special, they supposedly had a big screen up in Tomorrowland to divert traffic from the hub. I'm still curious to hear if anyone in the park was actually willing to watch HEA on a screen when they were in the park.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Original Poster

I doubt that. Rather I suspect the recordings are to drive people to the parks.

Cmdr_Crimson

I doubt that. Rather I suspect the recordings are to drive people to the parks.

It's to be used for the new type of Disney Stores where they can stream the Parades and Firework shows at their stores when you are not near a Disney theme park...http://www./2017/09/photos-disney-s...park-events-century-city-california-location/

Gringrinngghost

I'll save everyone time. Both Shows are in 720p.

HEA - Taken Directly from the Disney Parks Blog Live Stream edited just for the show - Even has the "Inside Disney Parks" badge at the top.

RoL - Different Angles; doesn't appear to be from the Disney Parks Blog Live Stream but I'm sure it is from the same date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom