Video Walkthrough of the Copper Creek Villas Models

note2001

I feel it is important to understand the "story" here. Boulder Ridge is the original development for the area circa 1850 as part of a mining operation. The main lodge came around 1900 as wealthy tourists started to visit the area. Copper Creek came on line around 1950 as the area became a popular tourist destination.

We may not like the look of the new villas, but they are meant to look this way.

IMHO, it sounds like a story that was forced to help validate a design they were determined to build.
I don't know of any other resort on Disney property with such a convoluted tale.

ToTBellHop

IMHO, it sounds like a story that was forced to help validate a design they were determined to build.
I don't know of any other resort on Disney property with such a convoluted tale.
Well, yes, but it explains the look of the rooms.

Not that anyone could be reasonably expected to perceive this story. They shouldn't have to give guests a handout at check-in lol

Seanual757

Took the tour this past Wednesday of Copper Creek while the layout was not bad except that that the Villas only sleep 4 they put a large dresser under the TV when they could have used that for the 5th bed we will not stay, a 1 bedroom only sleeps 4 I would need to upgrade to a 2 bedroom and that is overkill. I can stay in a Villa @ VFG, Poly, and BW sleep 5 you would think a new resort they would offer to sleep 5.

We did not like the Ikea furniture look, we were hoping for a more cabin feel look. We were not impressed thus we decided not to purchase we were all set ahead of time to buy 100 points but we opted to add on to our Poly DVC with another 100 and are looking to buy BLT 150-200 re-sale. This way I will complete our Monorail line.

We did enjoy the presentation, the tour IMHO was rush and too many groups of folks going in at the same time so it was crowded and we did not get to enjoy out tour..

copper creek pins.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom