Video Taken from Today

Mission: SPACE

Definately love the accompaning music.

For all you Chappelle fans,
I'M RICK JAMES, BI-

ok that's enough... this is a Disney website.

Sorry for the thread drift

Trishnh

Great video! :sohappy: It is pretty sad seeing all the palms down :cry: ...I love coming out of Orlando Int. Airport and seeing all the beautiful Palms!

Figment1986

what... no video of the huricaine or day after... i only get to see day three??

oh and i can't help it...:zipit::lol:

what happened to Monorail Red... :lol: haha J/K

Mikejakester

That was pretty good! it was 'interesting and funny. I happen to do edit video for special occations like wedding, graduations etc. as a side job. Do you do those kind of jobs too? It looks like you have the creativity to do so and more. :)

Ringo8n24

That was a great job! You are very talented and creative. Thanks for adding the Rick James (R.I.P.). I am going to remember this thread to watch it a few more times. :)

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well, thanks for the compliments.

No, I don't do any side stuff at all. I actually got very angry doing this: I get angry when I get creative (I don't know why). I'm naturally a creative person, but for some reason, I deliberately stay away from creativity, except every so often.

Maybe its because I'm on a lap top and not a $9000 system like I would want! (dual 2.5, 4 gigs ram, 30" LCD monitor, Apple Production Suite). LoL

Thanks for y'all support.

Master P, the videa mizza!

bhg469

rick james was buried this weekend in Buffalo it was Quite a big funeral. By the was great video and AMAZING soundtrack !!

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Its called piece of crap powerbook 1.25 G4 and iMovie. ARGH! edit: and an iSight camera and my wife's digital camera

Truth be told, I don't have the time to learn the pro stuff anyways. Maybe Final Cut express...but I seriously have no time for that stuff...but secretly would love to learn if I had oodles of free time! I would be such the little creative ! (sorry to offend anyone...its late, and I've had a scone). In about 3 years they'll have real HD for the rest of us...won't that be slick?!

Rick James was one slick dude. May he R.I.P.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug!" -- Rick James

PhotoDave219

Vegas is one hell of an editing suite. Now if only i had a 400 Gig HD.

Eventually, i will get some of the video from the storm online. Eventually. By far one of the dumbest things ive ever done, but it was after the worst had passed. Most of teh tape is from inside the room, shooting out the window.

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I'm far more the creative than the detail oriented person, hence I stick with Mac/Apple and their free stuff and build from there.

Vegas looks good.

How much footage do you have? Is it all on DV? Slip me some (dv)!

PaisleyMF

Video

As a post production and media editor (And I use Apple Stuff) this is a great video and iMovie is a great tool to work with (even have so more stuff than Final Cut Express). So i suggest to just get some good plug ins for iMovie until you can Upgrade to something that satisfy. Keeg the great work and you and I know APPLE RULES... Great Video Man :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
Original Poster
PaisleyMF,

I've used iMovie 2 x in my life, and only to goof off. Now that Apple has a production suite, I'll just probably buy that (Motion looks fun). Now if only a decent/affordable HD camera was out there...

PhotoDave219

paulcmartens said:
I'm far more the creative than the detail oriented person, hence I stick with Mac/Apple and their free stuff and build from there.

Vegas looks good.

How much footage do you have? Is it all on DV? Slip me some (dv)!
Its all digital 8. I have about 3 hoours worth including preporations, cleanup and actually being out in the storm itself.

As for free, iummm.... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom