(VIDEO) Pop Century - Refurbished Room Tour

clarabellej

Hi All,
Well, we are 5 days away from our trip and staying at Pop!!! We have a prefered room and requested a refurbished room as well. Is there anything I can do to better my chances of getting the refurbed room?
Thanks!!
I think you have a great chance of getting the new room! Most of the resort is done. I think maybe a few 60s & the 50s are still being worked on. Since you’ve put in your request, there isn’t much more to do 😉 Enjoy your stay!!!

Zipadeelady

@clarabellej in an earlier post you mentioned you've stayed at all the buildings at POP. My daughter and I are going in June and she wanted to stay in the 50' buildings. Any advise or any info about the 50's? I was a little worried about it being far from the buses but want her to make a lot of the decisions for this trip. Thanks for any input!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I’m not familiar with the years of buildings however last week when I stopped to look at Gondola progress 2 years had a way to go. Closer to completion is the buildings next to luggage area/pool bar of main building. The first floor seemed to be complete drapes up

The buildings close to where the Gondola poles are being sunk looks like they have more to go as they were still hauling out demolished stuff.
Back here

60281466-4557-4161-9483-4034C7FF90EC.jpeg
EF3B5D52-6D9D-486A-A0EA-EBDB87D37C2D.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom