Video of President Obama recording his speech for The Hall of Presidents

krankenstein

Original Poster
I'd watch it, but I don't want to spoil anything...:eek:

Is it as awesome as I think it is, Krank?:D

Yes, I don't think it ruins much at all. It really gives away nothing of the attraction. Shows a brief glimpse of the stage (a drawing, not the real deal) and a little (very little) of the speech.

Chevross

I'm gonna wait also, leaving Sunday morning and that's so close. Yeah, I'm gonna wait, then after I get back I'll watch unless I forget.:lol:

hpyhnt 1000

Hm. Videotaped for reference? Anyone else think it was so that they could program his arms and hands to match his actual movements as he gave his speech? :lookaroun

Nice behind the scenes look. :)

wolf359

I was actually wondering about that when watching the YouTube videos, if they video record the speech along with the audio, to get the movements for the figure.

Blackie Pueblo

I know being elected as president is the highest honor but recording your speech for the Hall of Presidents has to be an awesome sense of pride.

"I get red white and Blue at times"
---Walter Elias Disney

majorrfb

Awesome!!

I know being elected as president is the highest honor but recording your speech for the Hall of Presidents has to be an awesome sense of pride.

"I get red white and Blue at times"
---Walter Elias Disney

I can't wait to see this new Hall of Presidents presentation. Once AGAIN,
Disney is totally AWESOME with it's new program and life like character presentations. Way to go.!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

rhythmlife07

WDW needs more of this... I know it's not every attraction that demands a rehab every 4 (or 8) years, but have any of us really ever been this excited about the Hall of Presidents??

I love a new ride more than anyone, but seeing these classics with new life is awesome! I'm 2 weeks away from making my first trip since '04! Can't wait!

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing the link. I'm a big history buff and can't wait to see this. It doesnt give too much away. I haven't seen the HoP since I was 2 years old and barely remember it!

84 more days and I'll see it again and this time will be able to appreciate the history! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom