News VIDEO - New Frozen 2 inspired royal attire for Anna and Elsa at the Royal Sommerhus in Epcot

ThatMouse

They definitely are. Especially Anna. I couldn’t believe they changed their outfits the day the movie came out. Who is seeing Frozen 2 while they’re in Disney World? My girls would have been so upset if the ending was ruined for them.

I think we all knew Anna was going to be queen, because Elsa is crazy. Goes out into the snow and builds an igloo?? No a castle made of ice. By a lake where you can catch fish? No in the mountains where there is no food and the toilet seats are very cold. Elsa probably ends up sacrificing herself in Wicked 2, I mean Frozen 2.

danitaytay

I just saw Frozen 2, and while I think all of the new costumes are beautifully designed, they should stick with the originals in the M&G. It's more identifiable to park guests and for someone (like me) who saw these pictures before I saw the movie tonight (on accident), it completely spoiled the ending. If Disney felt the need to do this, they should've at least waited until the New Year to give at least a majority of its guests a chance to see the movie first. But that being said, I hope they switch back to the OG soon.

No Name

Anna as queen really isn’t a major plot point nor does it reveal any major story or themes. Nor does the entire movie but that’s a larger issue altogether. If I saw Anna as queen, I would first think Elsa must have died, and then I’d remember Disney has no guts.
Not a fan of the all white, ghostly Elsa. I hope she goes back to other outfit before our January trip 🤷‍♀️

She even sounded like a ghost. I’d like to think she did become a ghost.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I bet you're just a big barrel of fun
ElaborateAdventurousArctichare-size_restricted.gif
Also reported.

WDW_Emily

After watching this and Tim and Trackers video I feel like Anna and Elsa lost their "fun". Anna seems a lot calmer maybe now since she has the responsibilities of ruling the kingdom and Elsa is just bland (could have just been those friends). Also, I love Elsa's hair in the movie however I'm not loving this down look on her at the M&G.

ImperfectPixie

After watching this and Tim and Trackers video I feel like Anna and Elsa lost their "fun". Anna seems a lot calmer maybe now since she has the responsibilities of ruling the kingdom and Elsa is just bland (could have just been those friends). Also, I love Elsa's hair in the movie however I'm not loving this down look on her at the M&G.
I actually think both of their hair looks much more realistic and less like wigs.

Tavernacle12

I imagine/hope they’ll play with the costumes a bit in the future (they do for Mickey and friends). They still have a ton of the old ones, there’s no reason they can’t hop back and forth between the looks, and it’s not out of character for Anna at least to feel nostalgic. They could even do things seasonally (and throw in Coronation Anna for good measure).
I think the new Elsa look is good, but Anna’s new outfit doesn’t look great on all her friends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom