(VIDEO) Garden Grill - Character Breakfast - Epcot ... our thoughts.

fotofx

Have been there many times for both dinner and breakfast. Just had dinner this past Saturday (9/15/18) and again subtle changes to the menu. Originally when we started going the food was brought out on a long tray and included a wider selection. We are now down to a skillet and a limited number of items. Noticed the sausage was also now gone from the dinner menu as is the sustainable fish. Was one of my favorite restaurants but each time I am becoming more disappointed with the changes. Dessert now consists of what can only be described as Hoop De Doo leftover strawberry shortcake and a sugar cookie.

Nottamus

Loved the video!
We just ate there the first time for dinner on our last trip, April of this year. We found the same issue..too much food!

It was just my wife and I, and we spent the next few hours in a food coma after our visit there. The food was great, we both loved it....just felt overly obligated to finish what they gave us!

Breakfast looked great there, but again...probably too much for a couple.

Last edited:

JohnD

I've never done dinner. I've done breakfast twice. It's one of the few character meals I don't mind going to. Plenty of breakfast provided on a skillet, along with the HUGE danish and fruit and the character greetings are low key with Mickey, Pluto, Chip, and Dale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom