VIDEO - Downtown Disney officially becomes Disney Springs with name change ceremony

laynalee07

Disney Springs will always be Downtown Disney to me, just as after all these years Disney's Hollywood Studios (and maybe even soon a new name) will always be MGM!

mm121

I'm still calling it Hyperion Wharf
I know it won't happen, but would be great' if they still built a Hyperion wharf project

build it to the west of the west side in that big parking lot.

make it the new gated entrance fee pleasure island area with clubs and things that appeal to people in their 20's/30's

also build a third parking structure over by it.

That would contain any problem people and issues with drunk people mixing with regular guests and as its over on the end, it wont have the problems of being a pathway from the marketplace to the west side.

French Quarter

You can purchase rides on them, you cannot rent them and take them out on your own. It costs $125.00 for you and up to 2 others. They provide the driver.

I guess it depends on the length of the ride but that seems too rich for my blood. I will enjoy watching them float by though.

Next Big Thing

I guess it depends on the length of the ride but that seems too rich for my blood. I will enjoy watching them float by though.
If your party were to split it three ways, it's not that bad. I just don't think the experience justifies the cost. However, that's my personal opinion. I think it will do quite well. Tourists love touristy things. D

Do you happen to know anywhere else you can actually FIND a car like that (never mind ride in one)? Neither do I. Which is exactly why many will book a tour upon seeing it go from land to water.

French Quarter

If your party were to split it three ways, it's not that bad. I just don't think the experience justifies the cost. However, that's my personal opinion. I think it will do quite well. Tourists love touristy things. D

Do you happen to know anywhere else you can actually FIND a car like that (never mind ride in one)? Neither do I. Which is exactly why many will book a tour upon seeing it go from land to water.

I'm not doubting people will pay for it and that it would be worth the cost for some. Like I said, it looks really cool. But I don't think I'd shell out the cash for it.

I actually have been on several amphibious vehicles. A lot of bigger cities have them and offer tours with them. But they certainly aren't small like these. They are large like buses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom