Via Nopoli ADR Date & Time!!!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Everyone post the date and time(s) they got!!!

Friday September 17th at 7:00pm!!!

Whoops I screwed up and forgot to press the 1 before the 7 for 17th!!!!

mickeysshoes

I will think of you on the 9/7 while your enjoying this dinner and we are at Outback enjoying ours!!!! I cant wait to try ...we are aiming for lunch on the 16th!!!

dixiegirl

Saturday September 18th @ 2:00....Woohoo!

Look at us, we are truly a sad bunch.....We are like little kids(on xmas morn) so excited over a new restaurant!!!! Oh well glad I can share the nuttyness here!

Oh and Blackthidiot we are so getting those Magical Express packets today.....I'm sending over my subliminal( sp) message..LOL!

Korfar

Monday 9/20 at 7:00PM. We wanted 6:00 but those were taken already. 7:00 will work just fine though. Can't wait to try it.

nolatron

11/30 @ 5:45pm. woohoo!

I choose 6pm as my time and only 5:45pm and 7pm was available. I booked at 6:30am CT.

goofykt

Monday, Sept. 20th @ 2pm (and we're eating at Rose & Crown during Illuminations that night...best day ever!!!) :sohappy:

davictim

Saturday, September 11th @ 4:30 WOOHOO!!!!!!
Love the fact that they will be offering gluten free options for my little Princess! Gotta love Disney dining!

bamillerpa

Sept 26, 11:30 am. We have and ADR for Le Cellier at 4:10 the same day but it's the only day we can go. We plan on just splitting a pizza and hopefully we will still be hungry for our dinner ADR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom