Via Napoli to open on August 5

mickeysshoes

so if they open August 6 and not taking reservation until Sept. does that mean for August it will first come first serve?? That will be awesome....We will have to give it a try when we go in 27 days!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
so if they open August 6 and not taking reservation until Sept. does that mean for August it will first come first serve?? That will be awesome....We will have to give it a try when we go in 27 days!!!

Yes its walk up only until Sep.

ptaylor

Premium Member
Real shame that the Dining plan is going to be accepted. I'm assuming this will mean that eventually the early post-opening quality will disappear as the weight of the DDP drags it down. Also the demand from DDP will mean getting a reservation will be close to impossible. Other than that, glad to see it opening soon. Thanks for the update.

mickeysaver

Excellent news! I was hoping that we could get in during our stay, because the food there appeals to me more than what they offer at Tutto. :sohappy:

_Scar

That's the day I'm going to Epcot on my vacation lol awesome!

I guess I have to eat here instead of the Land pavillion!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Real shame that the Dining plan is going to be accepted. I'm assuming this will mean that eventually the early post-opening quality will disappear as the weight of the DDP drags it down. Also the demand from DDP will mean getting a reservation will be close to impossible. Other than that, glad to see it opening soon. Thanks for the update.

Agreed 100%

mickey2008.1

OK - it's table Service only.

Now - Tuto is about 20 feet away. It's time: kick out Tuto and bring back a Signiture Itallian Restaurant in that space.
i agree, why two TS at same pavillion. They should add a signature or a good counter service. I thought tutto was supposed to be more pizza oriented, apparently not. I know italian food is very popular, but will they be able to book tutto with via right next door? Doubtful.

dreamfinder

The latest photos help to show a little more depth in it. And I think I figured out why the other pictures have been bothering me so much. There really isn't much depth to the front of the building. All the features (except for the entrance way) look very flat. If you compare it to the buildings next to them, those have terraces, or something else that provides depth, and makes the building look real. Even "flat" buildings and houses have more depth than the pictures seem to have. It just doesn't seem to have the same realism that the other buildings in WS do.

That aside, I was hoping for a CS pizza place. It would have been great to buy good pizza by the slice and much while walking. Oh well.

WorldKey

That's the day I'm going to Epcot on my vacation lol awesome!

I guess I have to eat here instead of the Land pavillion!

Hope we get to try it in September.....also glad to hear someone else likes the food in the Land Pavilion.......Seasons 'food court' is great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom