Via Napoli Pizza Window?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Wasn't it a seasonal thing? I thought they opened it during busy times.
I had first thought it was pernament as an express window for guests who just want Via Napoli slices...The app doesn't even indicate a pizza window except for one at Disney's Boardwalk..

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Are the still serving Sicilian slices?

From the Disneyfoodblog...The article is from 2010..So I'm not sure if it just discontinued it...http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/12/31/guest-review-via-napoli-pizza-window/
031.jpg

I Googled "Sicilian Slice" and the pictures matched what I saw coming from the walk-up window a few weeks ago. It is too bad they don't serve the same stuff that is inside.
Was it the same taste or was it different? I'm curious to know just because I'm trying to find alternatives to some other places I eat at Epcot and while the idea of going into Via Napoli just to have a full pizza would be great which I have done. I'd like to go for just a slice and save some cash...I've forgot that this existed...Or if it even is still in exsistance..

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'd be down with getting a slice or two of my favorite pizza from a Via Napoli walk up window, as long as it's the same as served inside. Would go well with a brew from Germany.

Kevin_W

[QUOTE="Cmdr_Crimson, post: 7970479, member: 18673"
Was it the same taste or was it different? I'm curious to know just because I'm trying to find alternatives to some other places I eat at Epcot and while the idea of going into Via Napoli just to have a full pizza would be great which I have done. I'd like to go for just a slice and save some cash...I've forgot that this existed...Or if it even is still in exsistance..[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I didn't taste it. I just saw some people carrying it/eating it as we were walking into our reservation at Via Napoli. :)

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
[QUOTE="Cmdr_Crimson, post: 7970479, member: 18673"
Was it the same taste or was it different? I'm curious to know just because I'm trying to find alternatives to some other places I eat at Epcot and while the idea of going into Via Napoli just to have a full pizza would be great which I have done. I'd like to go for just a slice and save some cash...I've forgot that this existed...Or if it even is still in exsistance..

I'm sorry, I didn't taste it. I just saw some people carrying it/eating it as we were walking into our reservation at Via Napoli. :)[/QUOTE]

No problem...I guess I'll just wait and see if it is there in January...

zengoth

I looked forward to via napoli’s pizza window throughout the entire year and it was open 9 times out of 10. (I stayed away during summer)
This year they actually changed up the menu from cheese vs pepperoni and little canolis with some kind of cold sicilian pizza with thin sliced prosciutto and basil.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Update: it appears that the pizza window here at Via Napoli has been walled off. Not sure what is planned?

Attachments

• IMG_20180204_114447425.jpg
    IMG_20180204_114447425.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 56

zengoth

Update: it appears that the pizza window here at Via Napoli has been walled off. Not sure what is planned?
Yes! I saw this yesterday and I imagined an expanded "2 pizza window" extravaganza in the near future. (so much better than the italian festival kiosk, imo) I was lurking at the serving window, hoping to catch a glimpse of the kiosk food, but person after person came and went only buying booze.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom