Via Napoli first timer!

belledream

3 personals pizzas!? That's awesome...
The Quattro Formaggi was delicious! The cheeses were so good, I didn't even miss meat (and I love meat!)
The Prosciutto e Melone Pizza is definitely different...I didn't find it mindblowing like some people make it out to be...but if you're gonna order 3, might as well try something real interesting!

For desserts, we tried the Gelato Frizzante which was a nice, lighter way to balance out all the cheese we just consumed...but the Tiramisu was just the way to go! ;)

Mainahman

Original Poster
3 personals pizzas!? That's awesome...
The Quattro Formaggi was delicious! The cheeses were so good, I didn't even miss meat (and I love meat!)
The Prosciutto e Melone Pizza is definitely different...I didn't find it mindblowing like some people make it out to be...but if you're gonna order 3, might as well try something real interesting!

For desserts, we tried the Gelato Frizzante which was a nice, lighter way to balance out all the cheese we just consumed...but the Tiramisu was just the way to go! ;)
Well you only turn 31 at disney once right? Might as well go all out. I mean i love trying strange stuff i would never normally, and the wife and daughter will like more run of the mill stuff. I say you cant take the $$ with you, might as well give it to the Mouse!

GeneralZod

Hey all, after reading so many many good things, i chose Napoli for my birthday lunch while im there in march. Any suggestions?
My advice is to temper your expectations. I understand how popular it is here, but for the life of me I cannot understand why. We have tried it twice on two different trips and in our opinion it is the worst pizza we have ever had; not to mention the service. For context, I enjoy just about every other restaurant at WDW and I had never before met a pizza I didn't like.

Obviously just one person's opinion and I hope it delivers for you.

Mainahman

Original Poster
My advice is to temper your expectations. I understand how popular it is here, but for the life of me I cannot understand why. We have tried it twice on two different trips and in our opinion it is the worst pizza we have ever had; not to mention the service. For context, I enjoy just about every other restaurant at WDW and I had never before met a pizza I didn't like.

Obviously just one person's opinion and I hope it delivers for you.
I expect it to be typical disney. The only other sit down meal ive ever eaten on site was at prime time, and that was delicious i just didnt want that experience., and i loove world showcase. we shall see!

firecatgirl

I don't see it on the menu anymore but in 2015 I had the Lasagen Verde and Tiramisu both were amazing Whittier Family Christmas 2015 Crusie and Diseny World 955.JPGWhittier Family Christmas 2015 Crusie and Diseny World 957.JPG

GeneralZod

I expect it to be typical disney. The only other sit down meal ive ever eaten on site was at prime time, and that was delicious i just didnt want that experience., and i loove world showcase. we shall see!
I've eaten at most table service restaurants and this and Teppan Edo are the only two that come to mind that I would not revisit. In my opinion, the best Italian food available at any location there is Trattoria al Forno at Boardwalk.

Again, I hope your experience is better and you thoroughly enjoy Via Napoli!

aladdin2007

I have to say the service at Tutto Italia next door is impeccable as is the ambiance, food maybe not the greatest, but aside from that we still find it enjoyable. Of course Napoli would probably be more fun and a more fun pizza style menu.

J_Krafty24

I thought the pizza was just OK. Not something I would go out of my way for because I prefer a thicker crust. My husband on the other hand loved it and it is on the top of his restaurant list for our next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom