Via Napoli any good?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
We ate there once several years ago and had an overall pretty poor experience.

Wondering if it’s worth giving it another try? What do y’all think?

James J

In the Parks
No
We went in May this year and it was just okay. Not bad but nothing special, and felt like it wasn't as good as our previous visit in 2019.

Phonedave

It is a very loud restaurant.

The food is good, not great, but good. The stuff they do for F&W is excellent, but then they are not constrained by the DDP. So they CAN cook there, just are just handcuffed.

Service has always been good, but the acoustics in that place are horrendous, which always makes me feel rushed for some reason.

Minthorne

38092C24-E4B7-4FBC-84D8-F8334E755894.jpeg

ECFEC592-B01A-44D9-BCD7-EDCD77F67C6F.jpeg
CBD1A951-C299-4ACF-B158-AD3F6E4E9D6E.jpeg

KaliSplash

Have only eaten there once, several years ago. My wife and I ordered separate pizzas. Mine came, was fine, nothing special. Beth's didn't come. The waiter said he would check. Nothing happened. The waiter sent the manager, who assured us it was coming soon and apologized for the delay. The waiter vanished off the face of the earth. Eventually a pizza did arrive. Not the one my wife ordered.

Tornat

Ate there about 2 weeks ago , it was pretty bad , we bought a Large pizza $50 bucks about 30% of it didn't have toppings. felt like the service and everything did the bare minimum And they were not busy when we were there. Pizza is better at Splitsvill on our trip.

DisneyfanMA

Ate there about 2 weeks ago , it was pretty bad , we bought a Large pizza $50 bucks about 30% of it didn't have toppings. felt like the service and everything did the bare minimum And they were not busy when we were there. Pizza is better at Splitsvill on our trip.
A large pizza is 50 bucks? Even by Disney standards that's absurd

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom