VGF 3 bedroom Grand Villa Coffee Pot?

JaxFLBear

It will definitely have a full size (10-12 cup) drip coffee brewer. There have been reports of some GV's having a combo brewer that does both K-Cups and drip coffee, but I'm not sure which resorts exactly.

i<3riviera

for some reason, I track inane stuff like this; here is the list as of May ...

grand villas coffee options
resort​
drip​
Keurig​
notes​
OKW​
☕
BWV​
☕
SSR​
☕
☕
separate drip + Keurig​
BLT​
☕
AKV Jambo​
☕
AKV Kidani​
☕
VGF​
☕
☕
transitioning from drip only to drip / Keurig combo (Cuisinart)​
CCV​
☕
RVA​
☕
☕
transitioning from Keurig only to drip / Keurig combo (Keurig)​

I haven't seen the combo brewer @JaxFLBear mentions yet in any rooms but SSR's refurbished Grand Villa has a Mr. Coffee and a slim Keurig; taking a quick glance at them side-by-side (both black), I can see why you might think it's one unit (which Keurig definitely sells); found one in an RVA tour

RVA's Keurig is the more commercial version that looks fancy; however, the only real difference (over SSR's slim Keurig) is that it holds more water; they look to be transitioning to the combo drip / Keurig unit

update:
added combo drip / Keurig unit at RVA
update: added combo drip / Keurig unit at VGF

Last edited:

correcaminos

for some reason, I track inane stuff like this; here is the list as of May ...

grand villas coffee options
resort​
drip​
Keurig​
OKW​
☕
BWV​
☕
SSR​
☕
☕
BLT​
☕
AKV Jambo​
☕
AKV Kidani​
☕
VGF​
☕
CCV​
☕
RVA​
☕

I haven't seen the combo brewer @JaxFLBear mentions yet in any rooms but SSR's refurbished Grand Villa has a Mr. Coffee and a slim Keurig; taking a quick glance at them side-by-side (both black), I can see why you might think it's one unit (which Keurig definitely sells)

RVA's Keurig is the more commercial version that looks fancy; however, the only real difference (over SSR's slim Keurig) is that it holds more water
Friends of mine in GV in RR had a combo. I've seen it since in other posts. It originally was a single K cup style but soon after moved to the combos. Did it before SSR got theirs. It is in videos of VGF as well after refurb.

i<3riviera

Friends of mine in GV in RR had a combo. I've seen it since in other posts. It originally was a single K cup style but soon after moved to the combos. Did it before SSR got theirs. It is in videos of VGF as well after refurb.
thanks! I updated the chart; I found a video tour of the demo unit with the combo drip / Keurig at RVA from last month

it did puzzle me why RVA was Keurig only; it makes sense that they are converting to the combo unit

correcaminos

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom