Very Very Very Very Important!

Chad

Original Poster
Hey guys, final exams have me, and some others pretty tied up..I think It'd be a good idea if we sorta suspended operations until June 1st...If you have an idea you feel MUST be posted, go ahead, just don't expect a speedy response..I wish everyone luck on any exams their taking, and I hope everyone comes back with New and Fresh Ideas!
Chad

WeirdOne

I agree. My exams end on the 23rd. So, I'll check the boards 'till then but I'll be suspending my posting/ideas until all the exams are over. - The WeirdOne :D

Figment1986

I was wondering, What month and day is it?
I thought it is june, but maby my summer is making me daydream again, I have been drawing up designs for the Weather pavilion, The hidden mickey design with a large back area.

Hey, I finally have 50 posts, only 50 more to go.

WeirdOne

Chad, just a fair warning, but, I have many projects on my hands, so don't expect like 500 replies a day like I used to. Me and a friend *cough DisneyExpert *cough* are doing EPCOT's 25th and we have big plans and have concept art and everything and we are working on rough scripts and such. So, like I said, a bit slower than before from me. - The WeirdOne :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom