Very obscure question that hopefully someone knows the answer to.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I have been looking all over the place.

I saw on either a 'True Hollywood Story' or some other show like that...

Back in the 70's (I believe)...there was a band (I want to say it was "YES") and the singer went on to write a rock opera...on ice. This failed miserably...and it involved a medieval theme with knights and stuff.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? If so...which band...and member?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
We're not worthy...We're not worthy!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I'm actually shocked I had the band right :lol:

At first I thought it was Europe...but I think that was because "The Final Countdown" had that higher pitcher vocalist like Yes.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Thanks. I was big into Lord of the Rings, Dungeons and Dragons, and King Arthur in Jr High and Hight School (I know big shock) and had the soundtrack to this rock opera on vinyl.
Perhaps it's YOU that should be submitted for random drug testing... :lookaroun :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
*piddles in a cup*

Is that too much?

*dumps some out*

Oh crap...that's DEFINITELY not enough.

*drinks water*

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We're not worthy...We're not worthy!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I'm actually shocked I had the band right :lol:

At first I thought it was Europe...but I think that was because "The Final Countdown" had that higher pitcher vocalist like Yes.
You weren't far off from a relation. A former member of Yes was in the group Asia. (Steve Howe). You were in the right part of the world just in the wrong country.:lol:

Perhaps it's YOU that should be submitted for random drug testing... :lookaroun :lol:
Probably not a bad idea.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
You weren't far off from a relation. A former member of Yes was in the group Asia. (Steve Howe). You were in the right part of the world just in the wrong country.:lol:

Probably not a bad idea.

(Pssst...they're continents...not countries :lookaroun )

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
(Pssst...they're continents...not countries :lookaroun )
Ehh continents countries....whats the difference? I knew about The Myths and Legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and you diden't so...

400_F_6276409_jHW0joj85499tRgXxptDLjmhCaa8OTgy.jpg

:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Ehh continents countries....whats the difference? I knew about The Myths and Legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and you diden't so...

400_F_6276409_jHW0joj85499tRgXxptDLjmhCaa8OTgy.jpg

:lol:

Maybe if the band's name was Mordor you wouldn't have made that mistake :lol:

(BTW, that reminds me of Ramble On :lol: )

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
As a matter of fact, you are giving your character to someone else to mess around wirh when you are power leveling. They play your character for a set amount of time, or to a certain level, making sure that your character is the way you want it. This all comes with a price, however. Most of the sites that offer WoW Power Leveling and wow gold have a decent price range for starting out level 1 to 20. It can get a bit more expensive if you want your character to go from level 1 to level 70, as it takes almost a month to accomplish this http://www.inwowgold.comIt is hard to save and gain world of warcraft gold in WoW, alike in the real world. Some compare the auction house in the realm of Azeroth to a huge online shopping mall. Many beginning players want to begin with the crafting profession. This ends up with costing more than it is worth to the new player, who do not hold a lot of cheap wow gold at hand. Crafting supplies are quite expansive as well as the items made from those supplies.
Hey there, Mr Troll! Perhaps this post would be better in the WoW thread in the PML? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom