Very Ashamed...

mergatroid

I always thought of myself as a HUGE Disney fan. Being born in 71 living and going to WDW for 44 years.... I have to say... I have NEVER had a Dole Whip!!

As I type this.. I hang my head in Disney shame...

That is all... climbing back under my rock..

You're really not missing much. Had one for the first and only time a couple of years back after reading how 'fantabulous' they were on here. Wow, what a let down :depressed:

copcarguyp71

I am the same age with the same experience....up until our last trip. I will say they are very tasty but without their iconic status on the forum I would have probably continued to walk past the unassuming stand and never have tried them but now they are on my must-do's assuming we ever head back.

I hadn't had one either until this past March when I went with my hubs, no kids, and checked off a few things to the Disney bucket list. I agree with most above, it was good, but not fantastic. However, another thing we checked off which lived up to every ounce of hype: the Tonga Toast. Holy crap was that amazing!

WDW74

Been going since '74 and had my first Dole Whip last month at F&W, granted it wasn't the "classic" as it was topped with coconut rum. Don't remember what kiosk I got it at (Refreshment Port possibly?), but I do remember being scolded for licking the bowl.

doctornick

Not a fan of pineapple, but I have tried Dole Whip. Not for me.

Absolutely love Citrus Swirl though. My dad loves them as well and was ed when he couldn't buy one in DL our last visit there.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Tasted like sadness.... :(

upload_2015-10-29_10-43-49.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom