Vero Beach

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
How hard is it to get a studio at Vero Beach in August at the 7 month mark? I don't know much about that resort or if it fills up quickly in August.
Easy. Summer is off peak there. Winter is peak season at Vero Beach. Your only risk is a hurricane

Club Cooloholic

How hard is it to get a studio at Vero Beach in August at the 7 month mark? I don't know much about that resort or if it fills up quickly in August.
It's awesome, be sure to sign up for a Turtle Night Walk. I would say it's great for adults and mature kids that have patience (my wife and daughter waited close to 3 hours in a room with a group doing crafts and etc and then finally they spotted a turtle on the beach and led them out and they said it was amazing)

Chip Chipperson

Are the 3-bedroom cottages available for cash rentals (direct from Disney/DVC, not renting points from a 3rd party site)? If so, has anyone ever done it or have any insight into how easy they are to get/how far out you can (or should) try to book? I'm curious if they're in the same boat as Poly bungalows in that they're typically available for cash rentals because the points required are so high or if Vero Beach owners tend to buy enough points to cover them and grab them up quickly. They look amazing but they're out of our price range for points and aren't listed on the website for cash rentals (maybe you can rent them but have to call?).

Club Cooloholic

Are the 3-bedroom cottages available for cash rentals (direct from Disney/DVC, not renting points from a 3rd party site)? If so, has anyone ever done it or have any insight into how easy they are to get/how far out you can (or should) try to book? I'm curious if they're in the same boat as Poly bungalows in that they're typically available for cash rentals because the points required are so high or if Vero Beach owners tend to buy enough points to cover them and grab them up quickly. They look amazing but they're out of our price range for points and aren't listed on the website for cash rentals (maybe you can rent them but have to call?).
I feel like those usually actually book. There aren't many of them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom