Vera Bradley + Disney Prints = Happy Me

shannon12

I got out of the Coaches because Coach doesn't offer any services (cleaning or repair) for their bags. Dooney does. Harvey's does. Ever have Tiffany's jewelry? They offer cleaning & repair on their stuff. If I can buy brands that offer services when needed for their products, I do. Personal preference. ;)

Its been YEARS since I bought a Coach bag, and at that time they did do repairs etc. Do they really not anymore? Thats a shame. It makes me way less likely to drop the money they ask for the bags at full retail price. As it is I have only bought writslets from them the last few times.

sweetpee_1993

Its been YEARS since I bought a Coach bag, and at that time they did do repairs etc. Do they really not anymore? Thats a shame. It makes me way less likely to drop the money they ask for the bags at full retail price. As it is I have only bought writslets from them the last few times.

I bought my Coach bags between 2007 & 2009, I think. Had 3 or 4 sets (bag w/matching wallet, etc). I know I looked on their website a few times for services & there was nothing. Pretty sure I read on their site that they didn't offer any. Found that perplexing. Prior to the popularity of their microfiber & other non-leather products, Coach was known for their premium quality leather goods. When I was a teen I dreamed of someday having a leather Coach purse. How are you a specialty leather goods company without offering repair & cleaning/conditioning services?? Strange.

Lucyred

Coach does offer repair services. Coach Outlets do not.

REPAIRS

Does Coach offer a repair service?
Coach products are made to ensure satisfaction and service for the natural life of the product. If, during its lifetime, your item should require repair, we offer a repair service for many of our products. There is a shipping and handling charge of $20 (plus tax, where applicable) for each item submitted for repair. Please be sure to ship your item by insured, traceable means, such as UPS insured or insured mail. Please send to:
C O A C H
Attn: Repairs
One Coach Way
Jacksonville, Florida 32218

Be sure to include a note with your address, daytime phone number, email address and instructions, or use our Repair Service Request Form which you may print and send in to Coach along with your repair.

Click here to view a Watch Repair Service Request form

Click here to view a Sunwear Repair Service Request form

Repairs to Coach eyewear (due to customer cause) which are not covered by the warranty, are available as follows:
Lens (pair) $30 (includes postage)
Front of frames $80 (includes postage)
Sides of frames (temples) (pair) $80 (includes postage)

No-charge repairs which require a $20 shipping and handling charge, are as follows:
Temple Screws
Eyewire Screws (Metal Frames)
Nosepads Screws (Metal Frames)
Temple Tip Covers

Does Coach offer a repair service for consumers residing outside the United States and Canada?
At this time, we are unable to offer repair service for our consumers who reside outside the United States and Canada. Please contact your local Coach Store for assistance with your repair request. A listing of our International Coach locations can be found by accessing our Store Locator

Is there a charge to have a Coach item repaired?
There is a shipping and handling charge of $20 (plus tax, where applicable) for each item submitted for repair.

What are the time estimates to process a refund, exchange or repair?
Please allow a processing time of two to three weeks for refunds and exchanges. Our repair process takes four to six weeks from the time we receive your product before it is shipped back to you.

The turnlock closure on my handbag needs replacing. Is that something I can do myself?
We can send you a new turnlock with instructions for replacement. Please call 1-888-262-6224 for more information.

Can I send my bag to Coach for cleaning?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a cleaning or refurbishing service. We do offer a Coach Leather Cleaner and Moisturizer Set for our Classic Collection.

sweetpee_1993

Wow, @Lucyred! I didn't know! Learn something every day. I really did think that was totally strange thinking they didn't. Now, Coach, make something I like and I'll buy it. That's the other problem. Haven't seen a Coach I liked since '09. But if they did a Disney print, chances would increase. I'm picky. LOL! Most of the current Disney Dooneys I don't like, either. ;)

Lucyred

Wow, @Lucyred! I didn't know! Learn something every day. I really did think that was totally strange thinking they didn't. Now, Coach, make something I like and I'll buy it. That's the other problem. Haven't seen a Coach I liked since '09. But if they did a Disney print, chances would increase. I'm picky. LOL! Most of the current Disney Dooneys I don't like, either. ;)

I have both Coach bags (factory & outlet) and there really is no difference. If you get something at the Outlets store that come with a Coach bag to store it in, then its actually discontinued from the Coach Factory stores.

I agree about Dooney, not a fan but I might pick up one when we there *if* something catches my eye.:)

harveyt0206

Dooney bags are too expensive, but I love them!:(
VB bags aren't my fave, but if they're a bit cheaper, I'd love to have one of the black ones!:)
I also do prefer Coach. I'm an Outlet woman! I know they're "last year's" bags, but I can get a good bargain!;)

If any one ever walked up to me and said "you do know that that is last years Coach bag", I would just smack them with my fist full of saved money. A regular price Coach is too rich for my lifestyle. Outlet city all the way. :)

Brittany--

I really wanted to love these but, it kinda looks like they just slapped a Mickey sticker on some regular Vera bags. Maybe when I see them in person, I'll like them more.

Ariel484

FINALLY.

I am digging the black print. Looking forward to seeing them in person...maybe they will come out with a Hidden Mickey-type print some day. I bet these will be HUGE sellers.

luv

Mom was a big Vera Bradley fan. I took about 30 of those things to Goodwill after she died. She'd have loved one with Mickey on it.

Me, I'm a Dooney fan. I keep saying I'm going to stop buying the Disney Dooney bags...and they keep coming out with another cute design that I rationalize buying. I think I'm done, though.

My latest Dooney bag squeaks. Some piece of metal is rubbing on anther piece and if I'm in a semi-quiet place, everyone can hear it squeak. 20+ years of buying their bags - a Disney one is the first slightly defective one, lol.

taz0162

Dust the cobwebs off that wallet and make her happy!
She has gone to the Vera Outlet sale in Indiana held each summer and stood in line for close to 6 hours just to stock up on a variety of purses, walets, diaper bags, glasses cases, etc. She just switched to a redish colored one.

NYwdwfan

Original Poster
Mom was a big Vera Bradley fan. I took about 30 of those things to Goodwill after she died. She'd have loved one with Mickey on it.

Me, I'm a Dooney fan. I keep saying I'm going to stop buying the Disney Dooney bags...and they keep coming out with another cute design that I rationalize buying. I think I'm done, though.

My latest Dooney bag squeaks. Some piece of metal is rubbing on anther piece and if I'm in a semi-quiet place, everyone can hear it squeak. 20+ years of buying their bags - a Disney one is the first slightly defective one, lol.

I find it hilarious that your mouse bag squeaks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom