Vegetarian at Signature restaurants

reptar77

Original Poster
I'm a new vegetarian partial vegan. Do the signature restaurants have a separate menu or am I stuck with the 1 or 2 veg items on regular menu?

NiarrNDisney

Typically if you contact the restaurant at least a few days before your ADR and inform them of your specific dietary needs they can usually customize something for you. Though pretty much all TS restaurants have really good Vegetarian options on their menus!

dreamfinder

Many of the restaurants are starting to get special dietary menus. If you don't like what is offered you can ask if the chef can do anything else, but the only signature I've had disappointment with was Monsieur Paul (pre name change). Their vegetarian dish was 4 of the veggie side dishes. Not even an effort put forth by the chef. Jiko & V&A both have awesome options, I've been really impressed by what they put forth there. (I'm lacto/ovo veggie if that matters)

s&k'smom

Last year's trip was no problem, there is almost always something on every menu that you can eat. My favorite though is the QS in Morocco course can't remember the name but they have a sampler plate it is delicious.

NiarrNDisney

Last year's trip was no problem, there is almost always something on every menu that you can eat. My favorite though is the QS in Morocco course can't remember the name but they have a sampler plate it is delicious.

Tangierine Café and yes its easily one of the best QS restaurants for Vegetarians! Well actually one of the best QS restaurants all around!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom