Vegetarian at 'Ohana

Blue62

Original Poster
We always like to go to 'Ohanas. This time we have a vegetarian in the group. Any vegetarians advice on 'Ohana? Skip it? Was 'Ohana able to accomodate the vegetarian diet in any way?

Reason I ask is that my parents are going with us this time, maybe the only time that they will be along with my family of 4 and I know my father would really like 'Ohana, but I'm afraid my vegetarian mother may starve :)

Thanks.

tigsmom

I haven't been since the menu change, but they have stir fried veggies and their Maui scalloped potatoes. Also a mixed green salad with a honey lime dressing. If you call ahead they may be able to accomodate your mom.

Why not try the Kona Kafe instead? Quoted from allearsnet...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"This place is known for working with vegetarians and vegans, so it's worth asking in advance. However, the Pan Asian Pasta is available as a vegan entree without prior notice, and it's quite good! " Looking at the menu they also have a nice looking salad, a veggie rice bowl and some yummy desserts.

The great thing about WDW chefs is that they really go to great lengths to please their customers. Why not give them a call?

:wave:
[/FONT]

Disney5Mom

Vegetarian Options

We have been twice with my vegetarian daughter. If you ask a chef will come out and discuss menu options.They are very accomodating. Last visit she has a delicious noodle bowl with veggies. Love the dessert:animwink:

Yellow Shoes

I would VERY strongly urge you to make a note that your party will include a vegetarian when you make your ADR.

The chef may come out and verify what you will & won't eat--are eggs OK? what about cheese? honey?

Reports are that most people on restricted diets are happy with what the chefs whip up for them.

But it is only common courtesy to give them as much advance notice as possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom