Vegan and Quick Service Plan

Nessy

Original Poster
Hello,

I'm hoping I could get some advice, this is going to be my first Disney holiday (Just bought our Dopey Challenge tickets!!!) and it looks like if we book during a certain time (we're booking from the UK) we will be able to get the Disney's Quick Service Plan if we upgrade our hotel. I've looked at the numbers and it looks like we'd be money in if we use the Quick Service Plan properly. My only issue is that my sister is Vegan and I want to make sure she can have an amazing time and not worry about what she is eating!! I've started a spreadsheet so that I will know what to eat when (and can direct her to a certain item) but am still really worried.

Has anyone who is Vegan made use of the Quick Service Plan??? Or should we just stick with the Value hotel?

Any help would be amazing

Thank you

Nessy

CaptainAmerica

The vegan consideration is almost beside the point. If you can afford it, upgrade the hotel. The Disney moderates are leaps and bounds better than the values.

Also, you're going to stress yourself out trying to plan her dietary requirements. If she's old enough to do that herself, I'd recommend letting her take care of it.

Nessy

Original Poster
Thanks @Captinamerica sadly my sister however much I love her won't check out the food prior to going expecting to eat everywhere she goes and then she gets very HANGRY! Like seriously nasty, so to save myself a lot of grief and also enjoy the holiday myself it's something I've got to do :)

Ahhhh I didn't realise that on the Hotel I was wondering if they were better, I guess on that point we should just upgrade anyway. Thank you!

RememberWhen

We went in December with my gluten-free, vegan sister. Sit down places are definitely easier. A chef will come talk to the person with allergies, but we did eat at quick service places too.
Quick service places should all have an allergy menu available. You’d do best to try to eat at somewhat off times. If there busy they just have less time to walk you through questions. You should also be prepared for the food to take longer.
Disney also just released a plant-based food guide for the MK. Hopefully the other parks willing have them soon. I can’t post a link in this moment, but a google search should bring it up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom