Vault Disney

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Tonight I was watching vault disney and they showed some type of live show/cartoon....called "disney on parade"...a battle between good and evil....anyone know more about when/if this ran?

DisJosh

Originally posted by Fievel
Tonight I was watching vault disney and they showed some type of live show/cartoon....called "disney on parade"...a battle between good and evil....anyone know more about when/if this ran?

I was watching that too........I'm not sure when it first aired.

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I couldn't watch it because I couldn't stand the old character costumes that look so ridiculous today.

Jeez!! you're hard to please! I wouldnt think you were a Disney fan at all! And i thought you werent going to be posting as much!!!??? You overtook my spot!!! go away.......go to school!!!:D ;)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I like Disney (Hey, you should see my room) but I just find it funny on how the costumes of the characters looked back then. Hey, forgive me! I'm young.

I won't be giving you back your spot just yet. I won't be going back to school till tomorrow (August 28th). Stupid how they make you go back to school BEFORE Labor Day.

DisJosh

I like Disney (Hey, you should see my room) but I just find it funny on how the costumes of the characters looked back then. Hey, forgive me! I'm young.

I won't be giving you back your spot just yet. I won't be going back to school till tomorrow (August 28th). Stupid how they make you go back to school BEFORE Labor Day.

I go back after labour day!! :p :p :D

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
It's very stupid. They make us go for four days then we get Labor Day but then have to go back to school the next day and have our first All School Mass.

Heck! They are even making come back from Christmas Vacation the day after New Year's Day. :mad:

DisJosh

It's very stupid. They make us go for four days then we get Labor Day but then have to go back to school the next day and have our first All School Mass.

Heck! They are even making come back from Christmas Vacation the day after New Year's Day. :mad:

I think i go back the day after new years day too..........xmas vacation used to be way longer back in the day but they've chopped it up into nothingness now!:(

DisJosh

I dont go back NY day I go back the day after.........I'm sure its the same for you and youre just mixed up....

DisJosh

At least I've goat an eays senior year...........what year are you? Either way I'm sure you've got it much tougher than me!!! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom