Vacation T-Shirts

graphite1326

The last trip we spent the arrival day at Disney Springs. We went to the Disney Art shop where they have a place in there to do just this. We had shirts made for a family of 5. We went in and designed it and then had them done in about an hour.

The Art of Disney. I believe it's on the west side and next to the Christmas shop.

Upvote 0

Tony the Tigger

I've been seeing Facebook ads for two of them but haven't used either yet. Want to get some for September.

IMG_1204.PNG
IMG_1168.PNG

Upvote 0

Newton

Can anyone suggest, or refer, a quality t-shirt website/company in regard to having Disney themed t-shirts being designed? Looking to have six t-shirts made with individualized theming.
We used Design-a-tee at Disney Springs for our family reunion. The t-shirts were good quality and they offer a lot of options for designs and you can personalize them with logos. After we designed all 11 tees, it took about an hour before they were ready so we went for a pint. It was super easy and everyone liked their custom design.

Upvote 0

21stamps

I ordered vinyl iron ons for us.. was worried about the fabric from the vendors, so this way I could buy our own tee shirts. After the decal arrived I just took tees I bought along with the decals to a custom tee shop. They put them on for me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom