Vacation home rental help

Adrian0214

Original Poster
Hey Everyone! The time has came for me to start booking our WDW annual trip. Thinking of staying at Windsor Hills Resort this year. Any input? Need something need the parks and easily accessible to restaurants. Etc. Thanks in advance. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Last visit we stayed in Emerald Isle and it was wonderful and a bit closer than WH which I hear is nice also. You'll only be a few minutes from parking and 192 is pretty easy to navigate.

Kevo

Windsor Hills is perfect. Beautiful homes and fantastic Resort Pool.
Best part though is the location, just a few minutes in the car to Formosa Gardens area shops and restaurants.
Outback Steakhouse!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Windsor Hills is perfect. Beautiful homes and fantastic Resort Pool.
Best part though is the location, just a few minutes in the car to Formosa Gardens area shops and restaurants.
Outback Steakhouse!!!
A most magical welcome to the boards!

rwdavis2

We booked a place in Windsor Hills through All Star Vacation Homes in 2008. Nice place and just outside the gate there was a shopping center with grocery, etc. Took about 10 minutes or less to get onto WDW property.

CnoteBflat

My friend's mom has a house in Emerald Island Resort. Stayed there 3 times before. Nice place and very close to the parks. This year though we have more people on our trip and have lost contact with that particular friend over the years. We are going to try Windsor Palms this summer which is a bit further down the road by a few minutes.

Figgy1

Premium Member
If
My friend's mom has a house in Emerald Island Resort. Stayed there 3 times before. Nice place and very close to the parks. This year though we have more people on our trip and have lost contact with that particular friend over the years. We are going to try Windsor Palms this summer which is a bit further down the road by a few minutes.
you are renting award vacation homes has both houses and a condo in Emerald Isle

fmingo36

Just booked my vacation home (6 bedroom for 3 families) for November in Windsor Hills. I booked through VRBO and got a really good deal. Since I'm working with the owner directly and not through an agency, she offered me a better price per night than was listed on the website and I got free pool/spa heat! The house is beautiful!

BKlue

Hey Everyone! The time has came for me to start booking our WDW annual trip. Thinking of staying at Windsor Hills Resort this year. Any input? Need something need the parks and easily accessible to restaurants. Etc. Thanks in advance. :)
We have stayed for years at Windsor Hills Condo's and they are perfect. It has remained clean and close to the parks.

WDW!

LOVE Windsor Hills, going back for the 3rd time in April. I always say the distance to MK gate is the same as staying at a value resort. I use vacationcentralflorida.com to book. Also close to tons of places to eat & shop

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom