Using QS credits at Festival booths

krause

Original Poster
Hi all!

Does anyone have experience with trading a quick service credit for 3 snack credits at Epcot festival kiosks?? We are going to be in Epcot for Festival of the Arts in February and we plan on eating around the kiosks this way with 5 of us on the dining plan. I’m just wondering if the CMs at the booths make a stink about this or if it is a consistent “rule” and will always work? I know all 3 snack credits you exchange for would have to be used at the same kiosk.

jaklgreen

I have found that it is hit or miss with the cast members. It is not that they make a stink, just that some are not trained properly and have no idea how to go about it. Like most people today, they will just say "you can't", etc instead of doing what they need to do to make it happen. It is up to you to ask them to find someone who can show them how to do it. I find that a lot of times I am more knowledgeable then the cast members on what policy is and what can and can not be done. Again, very poor training. I think they need to spend more time on procedure then on Disney history lesson during training.

krause

Original Poster
I have found that it is hit or miss with the cast members. It is not that they make a stink, just that some are not trained properly and have no idea how to go about it. Like most people today, they will just say "you can't", etc instead of doing what they need to do to make it happen. It is up to you to ask them to find someone who can show them how to do it. I find that a lot of times I am more knowledgeable then the cast members on what policy is and what can and can not be done. Again, very poor training. I think they need to spend more time on procedure then on Disney history lesson during training.

Thanks for the reply!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom