using passes prior to hotel reservation?

jimbojones

My searches are turning up some old threads but nothing recent. I am driving to WDW with my eldest and meeting my wife and young one who are taking the train. I have the park hopper plus option, if my eldest and I arrived a day or two before our hotel reservation could we use one of our waterpark visits or is it only possible after the check in date ?
thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
My searches are turning up some old threads but nothing recent. I am driving to WDW with my eldest and meeting my wife and young one who are taking the train. I have the park hopper plus option, if my eldest and I arrived a day or two before our hotel reservation could we use one of our waterpark visits or is it only possible after the check in date ?
thanks!

Do you have a package booked?

If so, you can activate your tickets early by going to GS at any park or DS.

Once activated you can then book fastpasses for the earlier days if you wish.

If you use the tickets at a waterpark, then the 14 days will start ticking, just as if you went to one of the main parks.

Upvote 0

jimbojones

Original Poster
Do you have a package booked?

If so, you can activate your tickets early by going to GS at any park or DS.

Once activated you can then book fastpasses for the earlier days if you wish.

If you use the tickets at a waterpark, then the 14 days will start ticking, just as if you went to one of the main parks.
yes its a package booked through disney's website, its a 6 day trip so 14 days would be fine. My oldest would be really excited to have a day at a waterpark without her little sister so I'm glad to know that this should work out!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom