Using paper 1-day tickets at touch points

jmuboy

Original Poster
This will sound crazy, but ,my bargain hunter friend wants me to help her plan a 1 day MK trip for her kids for the first time. They are staying off site (swell DS Best Western which does 60 day window but no magic bands). We only have 1 day tickets (purchased online) and she is not interested in buying the $15 magic bands. As much as I do to Disney I no longer know how to use real tickets. So how do we access the fast pass locations with our tickets and no magic bands? I know there is a way, just not sure.

nickys

Premium Member
This will sound crazy, but ,my bargain hunter friend wants me to help her plan a 1 day MK trip for her kids for the first time. They are staying off site (swell DS Best Western which does 60 day window but no magic bands). We only have 1 day tickets (purchased online) and she is not interested in buying the $15 magic bands. As much as I do to Disney I no longer know how to use real tickets. So how do we access the fast pass locations with our tickets and no magic bands? I know there is a way, just not sure.

You go to Guest Services and get a plastic RFID card. Take ID that matches the name on the ticket voucher / email for any adults.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Paper tickets no longer exist.
If she buys on the Disney website she can ask for plastic tickets to be mailed to her or she can pick them up at will call at the park entrance or if she wants them ahead of time she can go to Disney Springs guest relations.
Plastic tickets work like magic bands at touch points.
Just tap n go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom