USFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread

Heppenheimer

I was impressed with Herschel Walker when I saw him play. He still looks like he can still play. He said in his playing days at UGA, he did not really lift weights but did hundreds of pull ups, push up and sit ups. He was a freak of nature.
Yes, I saw him up close at an Eagles minicamp. Even standing around a bunch of other professional football players, his physique was striking.

Dad 2 M & M

Yes, I saw him up close at an Eagles minicamp. Even standing around a bunch of other professional football players, his physique was striking.
He is thought of as a Paul Bunyan down here….he always had a tale to tell. Whether it was “all I’ve eaten all week is one candy bar”, or his workouts were just push ups…

He was something of a freak for sure, but anyone involved with UGA back then would tell you his training never stopped

His Freshman year was on of the freakiest ever, and only Marcus Dupree (another USFL guy with New Orleans Breakers) even came close

Lilofan

His daily regimen of hundreds of push ups, pull up, sit ups continue to this day. At UGA, he used to run over his opponents and is a very nice and respectful person. When he met with the Columbia football team of the Ivy League a few years ago his physique was incredible for his age. And he was also on the USA Olympic bobsled team!

Heppenheimer

His daily regimen of hundreds of push ups, pull up, sit ups continue to this day. At UGA, he used to run over his opponents and is a very nice and respectful person. When he met with the Columbia football team of the Ivy League a few years ago his physique was incredible for his age. And he was also on the USA Olympic bobsled team!
The mini-camp where I saw him wasn't full contact, but I remember after watching him run, thinking, how is it physically possible to tackle this man, especially head-on after he lowers his shoulders? He was gigantic, but moved like a gazelle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom