"Users browsing this forum" Where did it go?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
Hiya Steve,

(or anyone else that may be able to help me).

I remember in this new setup... at the bottom... there was a box that said "users browsing this forum" (and it was also in the old forums to, but on top)... but now its gone... do I have something set up wrong in my User Cp?

I just like to see who else is browsing what forum.. or if a person I will know I will get a response from one of my posts is in the same section as I... So that way I can anticipate a response from them... since they are in that section.

Thanks In Advance...

-Jer

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
You should be seeing this as the bottom in the section called Currently Active Users. It will only appear when viewing the list of threads in a particular forum, not when actually viewing a thread.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
wdwmagic said:
You should be seeing this as the bottom in the section called Currently Active Users. It will only appear when viewing the list of threads in a particular forum, not when actually viewing a thread.

Oh... I know about the thread thing... and not being able to see who is actually in THAT thread....lol BUT NOW I do see the "Currently Active Users" box in each section.... and who is browsing that section ie. News and Rumors... Chit Chat... etc..

Thank you very much, sir! :sohappy: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom