US Cinemas Are Reopening Slowly.

brodie999

Original Poster
No-it will make $90 million over the long weekend just domestically. The WW opening this weekend will end up around $140 million.
Actually, it made close over $150 million. Just $4 million shy of that. I read it on Wikipedia. What do you think of Venom 2 hitting theatres early?

Ripken10

No-it will make $90 million over the long weekend just domestically. The WW opening this weekend will end up around $140 million.
The post you are replying to was referring to an article written before the weekend which said it was anticipating a 90 million worldwide opening. Obviously, the movie made more than anticipated, but that's what my post was referring to. So basically the movie is making domestically what the original article (that I was replying about) anticipated the movie would make worldwide.

Jedijax719

The post you are replying to was referring to an article written before the weekend which said it was anticipating a 90 million worldwide opening. Obviously, the movie made more than anticipated, but that's what my post was referring to. So basically the movie is making domestically what the original article (that I was replying about) anticipated the movie would make worldwide.
Yep, pretty close. This movie's performance reminds me a bit of Black Panther and Aladdin in some ways. I think I already said that. Sorry lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom