Urgent! Do they still sell the 2014 Adventureland Mug in WDW?

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Since early 2014 a new Adventureland Mug was sold in the MK, DL and the Disney Store, a true beauty with a lot of motives from the AL.
You still find it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walt-Disney...233?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d4f685589

But when I looked into the online Disney store today I was shattered to find it suddenly removed from the available items. Does someone, who is at the MK or was there only a few days ago, know if it is at least still sold at the shops in the MK (Or DTD)?
Thanks a lot.

epcotisbest

Since early 2014 a new Adventureland Mug was sold in the MK, DL and the Disney Store, a true beauty with a lot of motives from the AL.
You still find it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walt-Disney...233?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d4f685589

But when I looked into the online Disney store today I was shattered to find it suddenly removed from the available items. Does someone, who is at the MK or was there only a few days ago, know if it is at least still sold at the shops in the MK (Or DTD)?
Thanks a lot.
Urgent! Shattered?

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Urgent! Shattered?

Yes, because we collect park related mugs and we just loved the design of the mug and thought we could buy it during our visit this fall and now it seems to be sold out. We could have bought it at the Disney internet store but just couldn't imagine that it would be sold out before fall has even really begun and wanted to buy it at the "real place", not just some internet shop.

Thanks epcotisbest for the information.

jakeman

Yes, because we collect park related mugs and we just loved the design of the mug and thought we could buy it during our visit this fall and now it seems to be sold out. We could have bought it at the Disney internet store but just couldn't imagine that it would be sold out before fall has even really begun and wanted to buy it at the "real place", not just some internet shop.

Thanks epcotisbest for the information.
I think I saw these at the co-op in late July. They seemed to have plenty at that time.

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
go ahead and ebay it! probably an extra $7?

More like another 10-15 $, but that's not the major problem, we are not US citizens and shipping to Germany costs between 25 and 40 $ additionally, bringing the price for the entire purchase to something in the range of 50 bucks! Quite a difference to 15 at a shop in the MK or at the Disney online store (where the additional shipping costs would be payed for a delivery of a dozen or so items and not only ONE single mug).

Any one who saw it still at the MK shops or DTD lately?

Wags14

You still find it here:

Thanks a lot.

Hey Spike, we saw plenty of these mugs when we were there down scattered around. We noticed a bunch in the Marketplace Co-Op at the Disney Centerpiece store in Downtown Disney. Good luck.

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
They had these at mk yesterday when are u coming down I can get u one if our trips over lap

Thanks a lot for your offer but yesterday my GF told me, that her holiday was postponed and we will not go before late November and will be in WDW not before December. (because we go to New England or the West Coast first, haven't decided yet).

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
I guess I'm sort of trying to figure out why this was urgent. A heart attack is urgent. A missing child is urgent. A hurricane related evacuation is urgent. A mug? Not so much.

It was urgent because I had to know if they still sell the mug at the MK, otherwise I would have ordered it immediately on the same day somewhere else but for at least 50 $ (including shipping).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom