Upvotes and downvotes?

DisneyDad53

Original Poster
Not sure if this is a feature that can be added easily, but I really enjoy the upvote and downvote system of reddit. It allows the community to weed out a lot of the nonsense posts and feature the ones we want to be reading.

There are a number of reliable posters (Lee among others) confirming rumors and giving good insight. Those posts shouldnt be so difficult to find and lost in 10 pages of posts. I think if the community could vote of these imortant posts so we could see them highlighted over others would be valuabel.

Not sure about others, but if I find a thread/topic of interest, I dont read all the posts and follow along. I quickly scroll through looking for reliable posters that add their imput.

Just a thought. Maybe others dont use it the way i do...

nepalostparks

We do have the 'Like' button on each post (lower right hand corner between the number of the post and the Reply button), which while not the same as a up vote/down vote system, does allow users the option to note those posts they feel are helpful, funny, etc.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Along with the likes, you can also follow someone. That way, any post made by the people that you follow will appear in your News Feed - Your News Feed.
That way you will not miss a post from someone that you follow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom