News Upgrades coming to EPCOT parking lot

vikescaper

Speaking of the EPCOT parking lot area, I’m surprised that they haven’t redone the resort bus stop area. I’ve always found the bus stops to be more spread out than at the other parks.

Surferboy567

Photos from WDI - use the > on the right to swipe through the photos -

I like the art style used here. Do they need to be themed after characters (especially at EPCOT) no. I do appreciate the effort of using the art style of those EPCOT posters from a while back.

I’m sure I am looking too much into it but Wall-E and Eve are represented even though they have nothing in the park. Are they getting something at EPCOT? Perhaps at the land?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So, I gather I’m (we’re) supposed to not like the new names/signage?!? I think they look great.

And for this middle-aged brain, these new character driven names are going to be easier to remember than the previous seven names.

9E94493D-1604-4A25-AEE2-E2C82E32DDD9.jpeg

20F21969-0856-402F-AAFB-4DB8CFB15577.jpeg

jpinkc

They need to cover the lot with solar panels like they did in paris
OH GOD they would have to close the parking lots for 7 or more years to do it. Not that it IS NOT a Bad idea. I mean it would probably take them that long just to agree on a design.

The Rocketeer

Not a fan. But this was to be expected.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see something like this at DAK too eventually with Doug and Russell and Timon and Pumba and probably more Moana characters with Pua and Maui or something 🙄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom