Upgrade unused Gold pass pre-trip?

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Hey all,

We bought DVC gold passes for our July 2020 trip. Unfortunately, the cruise was canceled so we postponed the whole thing. The Cruise is rescheduled for February and the land time is planned for late December (we’re stuck date-wise due to school aged kids).

The problem is our gold passes are blocked out for December, so we need to upgrade. Has anyone done that over the phone? Is it better to call DVC or Disney ticketing?

Thanks!

cmwade77

I believe you have to do it in person, but you might also be able to do it through the MDE app if your passes are linked.

nickys

Premium Member
Hey all,

We bought DVC gold passes for our July 2020 trip. Unfortunately, the cruise was canceled so we postponed the whole thing. The Cruise is rescheduled for February and the land time is planned for late December (we’re stuck date-wise due to school aged kids).

The problem is our gold passes are blocked out for December, so we need to upgrade. Has anyone done that over the phone? Is it better to call DVC or Disney ticketing?

Thanks!
I would just call Member Services and ask them.

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Talked to someone today. Until they start accepting purchases of new tickets they can’t modify our tickets. The CM I talked to said it shouldn’t be a problem since they have not been activated and are paid in full. Hopefully she was right. Worst case scenario we hang at the pool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom