News Updates coming to Star Tours - The Adventures Continue inspired by Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker

Cmdr_Crimson

Image result for why am i not surprised gif

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Seems to be standard OP when a new main SW movie comes out. Static set of scenes for a month or two to highlight the new movie, then they go into the rotation.

I'm sure the rotation is completely random and does not favor in any way, shape, or form the "Disney Star Wars" scenes. ;)

ThatMouse

For a spaceship ride, they sure do manage to add in a lot of up-close characters. I'm surprised they don't end it with Tinkerbell.

HMFan999

What I find interesting is that the trailer heavily suggest C-3PO is going to "die." So how would scenes from the movie tie in if he's driving the ship? Come to think of it, how does him working for Star Tours make sense at all? Shouldn't he be out saving the galaxy with the rebellion? I'm going to just go sit quietly in the corner.

tissandtully

What I find interesting is that the trailer heavily suggest C-3PO is going to "die." So how would scenes from the movie tie in if he's driving the ship? Come to think of it, how does him working for Star Tours make sense at all? Shouldn't he be out saving the galaxy with the rebellion? I'm going to just go sit quietly in the corner.
May I point you to the term "misdirection"?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I like that it features characters from all 9 films. That's how a Star Wars theme park ride SHOULD be. A major error in SWGE, apparently, is giving it too precise of a timeline.

I've heard rumors of a Hoth scene and a Coruscant scene. Having never seen them myself on at least a dozen rides, I have to conclude that they are, in fact, just rumors (YT videos be damned). 😅

ToTBellHop

There are a bunch of dead characters on the ride...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom