Trip Report Update Day 2 was much better

Mods can merge with my original thread if they want. Day 2 was so much better. For some reason it was less crowded on a Friday than a Wednesday. Other than the fact that I left my neck fan, sunscreen and drinks, I had a great time and finally rode Seven Dwarfs! It was so much fun but I need to lose a few pounds to fit on it better. Geesh why did Disney make it like that? Their rides are usually body positive friendly. I wasn’t that uncomfortable but still a little wider would have helped.

The lack of staff is completely ridiculous. Also so many hand sanitizer stations were empty and the bathrooms were disgusting. The cms were much nicer today. It didn't rain even though I wanted it to, to cool off. I wish Disney had more fans in the queues outside. The ride times were great. I got to ride 11 rides! I rode my favorite BTM 3 times! The children were well behaved for the most part today. Parents actually controlled them. Carousel of Progress was cute but people kept getting up and it would start over. It started over 5 times. I wish I would have used my time better. I still need to get on Splash Mountain(it has always had its maintenance when I go) and Astro orbiters.

I didn’t have much food today just a kid chicken nuggets and a few slushies. The slushies weren’t that good. I wish I spent my money on Dole Whip floats instead. I finally had it and it’s amazing. I tried all flavors and orange is my favorite. I didn’t try any floats but I will definitely do it next time instead of buying those mediocre slushies.

The worst part of trip was leaving. It took an hour to get to the ticket center and I didn’t leave until 10:30. I hope they will add more transportation vehicles

My October trip is back on if the new strain doesn’t get out of control. I think I need 2 and half days for MK. I’ll pair the 3rd day with AK. Especially since AK has great snacks.

PS: Unless I get paid or my celeb crush takes me, I will never go to a theme park in the summer ever again.

Tay

Original Poster
I also enjoyed TLM a lot more than I did 10 years ago. My favorite land is Adventureland. It wasn’t that busy and there was a lot of space for social distancing and sitting. Plus the snacks and food, are some of the best in the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom