Upcoming trip

Billie borella

Hi!! I’m always lurking so I thought I should
Become a member!! My family of 5!
Have been going to Disney every year for 5 years now. Well 5 if we get to go this year. I moved my trip from July 2 to August 2-9 at CBR... I’ve so curious if it will
Be open and if not when they will cancel me so we can rebook elsewhere.. also I am curious if we get to go and have tickets is there a possibility of not getting a park reservation??? I can’t seem to get any answers and it’s

JIMINYCR

Welcome... I think its going to be a mess and I also think there would be a possibility of not getting park reservations. Its going to be a numbers game as to how many guests get into any park. Its also being discussed by others that Disney may limit which days and which parks a guest will be allowed to visit. So much is still unknown as to how things will be worked out and how long these details will be in place. August still seems close enough that youll be in the restricted areas. If youve reserved a vacation it would be up to you to cancel. Disney has cancelled reservations when they knew they would be closed.

Disney had recently clarified their position regarding entrance. In order to gain entrance to a Walt Disney World theme park, all guests, no matter whether they are staying on-site or somewhere else, will need valid admission tickets as well as an arrival reservation time. And interestingly, Disney has said that they will not be granting special access to resort guests. If a guest does not have a reservation window to go with their tickets, they simply won't be able to visit the theme parks, even if they have a dining reservation.

Upvote 0

NickPytlinski

i think the availability for park reservations for pre-purchased tickets will still be huge and that resort ghuests will probably be able to buy tickets.
i would guess Disney are just getting a more accurate number to build into their new system firstly.

im sure they are keeping a close eye on universal too to see how those parks deal with the numbers (i know disney is a whole different entrance level but im talking park guest numbers)

i wouldn't be surprised if they dont 'sell out on tickets for parks by the end of august and availability will be ok. (opinion no facts)

Upvote 0

MissViv

I have a reservation at the Contemporary for last week in Oct. I purchased the magic your way tickets as a package when I made the reservation so I should be able to get into the parks correct?

Upvote 0

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I have a reservation at the Contemporary for last week in Oct. I purchased the magic your way tickets as a package when I made the reservation so I should be able to get into the parks correct?
Thats up in the air still. The park reservation requirement may or may not be in place at the time your trip happens. The guidelines that will be in effect when Disneyworld re-opens is a starting place and they will be modified as Disney reacts to whatever is going on at the time.

Upvote 0

wendysue

We have reservations for the end of August and we do have AP's. In an email, WDW stated that they will be contacting us to make our park reservations sometime soon....whatever that means.

Upvote 0

Hcalvert

I received an email about a week or so ago from Disney telling me about the reservation system (same info already released) and I need not worry since I already have tickets in their system for park entrance (i.e. AP). I will be there at park reopening. I haven't heard anything else since.

Edit: I also have a resort reservation for that time and it was not an email specific to my resort reservation---just a general email.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NickPytlinski

hi there, as long as the new reservation system is still happening when you go then yes.
if everything goes well (who knows) the park may be open normal by then. here's to hoping though.

however if you already have tickets booked and paid for then yes, you will be able to book via the new park booking system when they release it.

i am from the UK and have a 14 day ticket paid for for the end of September 2020, they have assured me as i have paid for it and they have it registered in my MDE app that i will be able to book a park reservation when the system is released. im just hoping we can fly now lol

Upvote 0

RC@77429

So question, we have plans to arrive in Orlando:
8/8-8/11. So on July 15 when the tickets go live to buy on App. And we choose 8/9 or 8/10 to attend Disney Hollywood, we should be allow in on the date we selected? Or they can still deny us to get in the the park? I was thinking since I already have 2 tickets at Disney Hollywood Will-Call I can call them abs just add the other 2 I need for that date to arrive. What y’all think?

Attachments

• E64D9712-23E5-48FC-B227-B5916AD2C03B.jpeg
    E64D9712-23E5-48FC-B227-B5916AD2C03B.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 227
Upvote 0

crawale

So question, we have plans to arrive in Orlando:
8/8-8/11. So on July 15 when the tickets go live to buy on App. And we choose 8/9 or 8/10 to attend Disney Hollywood, we should be allow in on the date we selected? Or they can still deny us to get in the the park? I was thinking since I already have 2 tickets at Disney Hollywood Will-Call I can call them abs just add the other 2 I need for that date to arrive. What y’all think?
Hopefully there will be some normalcy by then but Disney are saying that even if you have a ticket, are staying at a resort, have a dining reservation you will nOT get into the park unless you also have a park reservation. Seems the park reservation is the critical part. They have told DVC resort guest and APs that they may not get a park reservation. So that is what it is now, as I said it may change by October.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom