Upcoming Trip: Sun. 9/25 - Sat. 10/1 (Invest 98L, probably "Hermine")

JohnD

So, I have a trip next week 9/25 - 10/1. And there is Invest 98L churning out there in the Caribbean Sea, soon to probably be Hurricane Hermine and projected to enter the Gulf early next week. The Euro model, early I know, projects it over Central Florida mid-week. What to do. . .

I'm packing a poncho so there's that. . .

7B42CB05-08D0-49D8-ABE9-5EED8455096D.jpeg

Last edited:

Penny’s Dad

We are there the same week and are taking several poncho’s, water proof shoes and extra clothes. We have several dining reservations, MNSSHP tickets as well as a couple of other special events scheduled. Our plan is to be flexible and cancel some of those plans if necessary. We are driving from Tennessee and are going to have a full tank of gas when arriving and cut our trip a couple of days short if necessary.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Original Poster
We are there the same week and are taking several poncho’s, water proof shoes and extra clothes. We have several dining reservations, MNSSHP tickets as well as a couple of other special events scheduled. Our plan is to be flexible and cancel some of those plans if necessary. We are driving from Tennessee and are going to have a full tank of gas when arriving and cut our trip a couple of days short if necessary.
I’m still going on Sun. I have a ticket to MNSSHP anyway that night. I’ll either ride it out there or drive out to fam in Jax. But, yeah, I’m still driving in on Sun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom