News UoE new area music

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Yep. Although it’s still a development that’s picking up pace.
Picking up pace. Like running. WoL will become the new runDisney headquarters!

Or, like in an auto race, the pace CAR. WoL is new home of the WDW version of Radiator Springs Racers.

TabulaRasa

@marni1971 has been making a couple of comments about Inside Out NOT coming to Wonders of Life. I wonder if it’s proposed for elsewhere (probably Imagination, which I hope DOES NOT happen). Unless it’s in the Magic Eye Theatre.

Magic Feather

@Magic Feather ... feeling generous? lol
To restate what (I Think) has previously been said, it has been realized that maybe a Festival Space isn't the best use of a multi-million dollar space with some of the highest real-estate value in WDW. So, its potential replacement has been everything from demolition to a revamp, but, as Martin said, the current plan is gaining momentum and popularity, and has some advocates in the right places.

TabulaRasa

To restate what (I Think) has previously been said, it has been realized that maybe a Festival Space isn't the best use of a multi-million dollar space with some of the highest real-estate value in WDW. So, its potential replacement has been everything from demolition to a revamp, but, as Martin said, the current plan is gaining momentum and popularity, and has some advocates in the right places.
If this current plan has to be an IP (I'm assuming as much), I'm hopeful for a Disney/Pixar IP and not more Marvel. Fingers crossed.

Bairstow

Yeah, but you know what costs less than revamping or demolishing the festival space?

Not revamping or demolishing the festival space!

Cmdr_Crimson

During the Festival of the Arts (which is why you see the artwork on the wall) they had played a few different soundtracks in that area over by the chalk artwork. They had play Big Hero 6, Meet the Robinsons, inside out, and Wreck-It Ralph soundtracks. I'm sure this was just left there since it does get oddly quiet. But, they still could play The innoventions Loop that normally plays there. Or for just fun keep playing Ellen's Energy Adventure Loop For Old Times Sake. :)
If anyone's out there at Epcot someone give a quick update and let us know what your hearing over by the Energy Pavilion.

Haymarket2008

Are you a fan of said plan?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Werent you the one that said like a year ago that Wonders was being looked at for a Phase Two Guardians of the galaxy attraction (Possibily themed to Knowhere)?
Yes, but not Knowhere. It could have had the building used for another IP. The land the building is on could have been used for another IP. Now we’re back to reusing the building for something else.

P_Radden

Yes, but not Knowhere. It could have had the building used for another IP. The land the building is on could have been used for another IP. Now we’re back to reusing the building for something else.
Can you say what the odds are that building will one day again house a new attraction?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom