Unusual things you look forward to

lilclerk

I'm leaving for a solo trip on Saturday and whenever I think about this trip, I picture myself riding Universe of Energy. I'm not sure why, it's not my favorite Epcot attraction, though I certainly do enjoy it. But for some reason, I'm really looking forward to that ride. Maybe I'm nervous I'll wear myself out if I don't take some downtime on that ride :lol:
Is anyone else looking forward to anything random or unusual on their next trip?

lilclerk

Original Poster
I love that everyone is immediately thinking of food :ROFLOL: I am always craving mom's pot roast from 50s prime time.

Upvote 0

Scooter

Here's something rather quirky I look forward to every trip:

We go to WDW twice a year, averaging $2500 per trip.
We always get a park-hopper pass so we can visit every park.
Some parks we visit twice or even 3 times per visit.
We always stay at a Deluxe resort, Club level on a lot of trips.

but whenever I find myself focusing on our next Disney trip, all I can think about is how exciting it will be to visit our Walk Around The World brick.

How crazy is THAT?:lookaroun:lol::eek::sohappy:

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Dinosaur Legs?

I dream about turkey legs lol! one of the first things i get every trip! :wave:

I've yet to try these as the smell usually puts me off.My son said to me on our first visit,he was six years old then," Dad,how come our Xmas turkey doesn't have legs that size".I looked at him and smiled and said," I say son,that ain't no turkey leg,it's a dinosaurs leg" quote from Foghorn Leghorn.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Ok,Here's my Crazies!

Don't laugh but when we buckle in on " Soarin",we slip off our flip flops and leave then on the floor,then when were soaring over the sea where the surfers are,we stick out our feet as if were dipping them in the water and yell" God,that sea is freezing today".The looks we get are hilarious,still waiting for the men in White tunics to take us to the funny farm:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

sparky03

For some odd reason I think of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot. One time I was in the park and needed to make a phone call home and I couldn't find a quiet place anywhere, so I stepped out to this area and it was so tranquil. Hardly any people were around and it was beautiful too, with the waterway and the boats easing up to the dock. After my phone call I kept walking and discovered the Beach/Yacht Club area. It was the first time I had ever been to that area or to Boardwalk. There was soothing jazz guitar music coming from the Beach Club and again, hardly anyone was around and the quiet was intoxicating. It was like I had done a reverse Alice: instead of falling down the rabbit whole into chaos, I fell up and found a little bit of paradise.

Not sure if that area is always so peaceful like that but would like to plan a Beach Club vacation in a couple years.

Upvote 0

LoriSue

Having lunch with Sunny Eclipse

The honking of the cars on Main Street

Getting on the Monorail and hearing "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas"

The Pixie Dust sound when your Ticket is accepted at the turnstile

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

We go every year and Epcot is always our first park and last. Upon entering the park that first day we always find our Leave a Legacy tile and take a snap with one of us pointing to it, then its onward to Spaceship Earth. We'll be doing that this coming weekend!!! Can't wait.

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

Going into Club Cool in Epcot and drinking Beverly soda has become a ritual. All newbies who happen to be with us must try also. I love people watching here, because I can always tell who is trying this very interesting drink for the first time.

Upvote 0

Philhar-Fanatic

I LOVE this thread! We LOVE to ride Carousel of Pregress and SING LOUDLY! The people aroundus give strange looks at first but by the end everyone is singing. When we need a dose of Disney at home we all break out in...There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...and we all die laughing!!

Epcot, we love Maelstrom! Don't know why it's so simple but just so fun! Then on the way back out of the gift shop we pose with the BIG troll...:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom