Untitled 3rd Ant-Man Film Discussion Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/ant-...nfirm-plans-for-a-third-ant-man-movie-a156844

Ant-Man and The Wasp is still a good six months or so away from hitting theaters but it sounds like a third instalment may already be on the cards. During a recent interview with IGN about 12 Strong (a movie also starring Chris Hemsworth), Michael Pena was asked if they ever discussed the Marvel Cinematic Universe on set and seemed to indicate that plans for a third Ant-Man are already in place.

"We talked about it on the first day. It's a whole different kind of club to be in, the Marvel Universe. I don’t know if they'll use me for the third movie, I still really don't know. It's cool to make a little bit of a mark on that Marvel Universe and it's kind of a cool club, they run a really cool studio."

As for whether or not Pena asked Hemsworth for a role in a future Thor movie (which would be a rather bizarre mix), the actor admitted the subject never came up and seemed to dismiss the notion of there being a larger role in the MCU for Luis in a movie like Avengers: Infinity War. "I didn't but I should have so maybe I should say something? I've never worked with anyone else from the Marvel Universe. I've worked with Paul and Evangeline Lilly and Michael Douglas which is a pretty cool list."

As for what we should expect from him in Ant-Man and The Wasp, he added: "I can't really say because I guess they're good buddies, they've always been good buddies and I think they're remaining good buddies. I've got to be very vague, very general, but I guess he's following more of the American dream and trying to better himself. He loves that universe and everybody knows Tony Stark and those guys. He's just trying to make his life better. I think that's the best way to say it."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom