Unpopular Opinions: DLR Edition

socalifornian

I’m sorry but who dat? I’m old
7959AC45-A721-4A39-B492-8DE611491E43.gif

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm gonna get flamed to all hell for this one

The best way to add to the World of Color viewing area would be to scrap it, add a stage that can sink into the ground like the ones at Disney Sea and a backstage area underneath a new, expanded seating area.

I at one time suggested the same thing for WoC, even adding it for F! on RoA too. Have collapsible seating that goes underground when not needed, it only makes sense.....

In fact I would say a large majority of Disney outdoor shows should be setup this way.

mickeyfan5534

I at one time suggested the same thing for WoC, even adding it for F! on RoA too. Have collapsible seating that goes underground when not needed, it only makes sense.....

In fact I would say a large majority of Disney outdoor shows should be setup this way.
Not even seating required. Just add a pleasant area for outdoor shows in the day and to let more people see the nighttime spectacular and make the Paradise Park more than just "the place to watch World of Color"

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Not even seating required. Just add a pleasant area for outdoor shows in the day and to let more people see the nighttime spectacular and make the Paradise Park more than just "the place to watch World of Color"

I like the idea of collapsible seating too. After a long day walking, sitting watching a nighttime show would be perfect way to relax your feet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom