Unpopular Disney Opinions

AmberFaith90

I think folks who wear ponchos are only kidding themselves, especially the ones who wear one on Kali River Rapids. There's really no point for you to even ride it if you don't want to get wet. :confused:

Milla4Prez66

I think folks who wear ponchos are only kidding themselves, especially the ones who wear one on Kali River Rapids. There's really no point for you to even ride it if you don't want to get wet. :confused:

Agree with this. Whether it's Kali, Splash Mountain, Popeye, Dudley Do-Right or Jurassic Park I ALWAYS am riding with people who have ponchos on, it just kind of defeats the purpose of the ride IMO. You shouldn't be wearing any clothing that could be ruined to a theme park anyways.

Monkee Girl

Agree with this. Whether it's Kali, Splash Mountain, Popeye, Dudley Do-Right or Jurassic Park I ALWAYS am riding with people who have ponchos on, it just kind of defeats the purpose of the ride IMO. You shouldn't be wearing any clothing that could be ruined to a theme park anyways.

My sister did this one year. It was February so colder than normal and she insisted on wearing TWO on the Kali River Rapids. Problem was she spend all her concentration holding the ponchos closed she didn't realize the drop was coming and didn't hold on. She was seat-belted in but still fell over on the seats. She was SOAKING Wet! lol What was even funnier was since it was colder there was no line for the ride so the CM was going to let us stay on again if we all wanted to. Well, I never saw my sister get up off a ride faster in my life. It was comical.

Monkee Girl

I love Sci-Fi and the food is fantastic. I could eat burgers, fries, and milkshakes all day, tbh.

I love the Sci Fi too. the last meal I had wasn't as awesome as normal (I got the steak and it just had a little more blubber on it than I like, lol) but the atmosphere is awesome. I just wish they would play a whole movie and not just the clips. lol

Matt_Black

Disney World's for adults also, not just kids.

That's not so much an unpopular opinion but the reason the park was built, it's just that some don't want to accept that.

Walt-Disney-World-Dedication-Plaque.jpg

Smiley/OCD

Please dont come after me with pitchforks but.... the whole Star Wars franchise.... meh not a fan and dont get its appeal. I get its historical significance but it's just not my cup of tea. (even though I'm not a fan of the movies I'm all in favor for a Star Wars land in Hollywood studios)
I NEVER saw ANY of the SW movies...The Wizard of Oz, It's a Wonderful Life, Frozen, Avatar or GOTG....now if you want to talk Blues Brothers or Animal House...

jloucks

Lastly... my DH and I love meeting characters and getting our picture taken with them even though we don't have kids. We don't appreciate the dirty looks we get when we're in line to meet them. We only stand in short lines... we always have our card and camera ready to go... and we won't hang around talking to them because we understand there are lots of anxious kids waiting. So if you see adults without kids in line cut them some slack. Adults like to feel like kids at Disney too! :happy:

You should not feel like an annoyance to parents with kids. I have two kids and I would never begrudge kid-less parties being in a line for an attraction. Anybody giving you the stink eye should chill the **** out. If I saw them stinking you, I'd probably say something and cause a nice scene. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom